I take great care of my customers. If you have a problem I’ll take care of it or give you your money back.

UNITED TAPS

1-888-210-1075

rod@unitedtaps.com


MAIN MENU:

Home

About Us

Store

Support

Outreach

More

WE OFFER:

Dictionary/Syllabus

Lessons

Choreography

Exercises

Music

Deals

Tap Floor

Social Media Icons United Taps Logo

United Taps

1-888-210-1075    

New

About/Contact

Buying Guide

More

Store

CART

Dictionary

Lessons

Choreography

Exercises

Music

Deals

Tap Floors

Workouts

ALL PACKAGES HAVE SOLD!

I tried a new disc supplier this year and about 90% of my customers who received discs from the new supplier had no problems whatsoever. For the other 10% the discs wouldn’t play in their DVD player. I tested the discs in my DVD player (Sony BDP S360) and they all play fine so I suspect the discs just don’t work on some older DVD players.


Because I can’t guarantee these discs from this supplier will play in all DVD players, I am offering insanely low prices on the disc packages below (these are left-over discs from that supplier).

For the disc packages below I CAN NOT GUARANTEE THESE WILL WORK IN YOUR PARTICULAR DVD PLAYER. THEY ARE GUARANTEED TO WORK IN A COMPUTER THOUGH. I WILL NOT BE OFFERING ANY TECH SUPPORT HELPING YOU GET THESE TO PLAY ON YOUR COMPUTER (you may need DVD player software for your computer) or DVD PLAYER. I WILL NOT BE OFFERING REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.

The only exception is if you get a disc with the wrong content on it (the likelihood of this is less than 1%).

The packages below are AS IS. No changes, swaps, or adjustments will be made to the make-up of any of the packages. THEY COME EXACTLY AS PICTURED.

The packages below are only available to residents of the UNITED STATES with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii (sorry).

To purchase a package you need to email me - rod@unitedtaps.com - indicating which package(s) you want and which version: disc only WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE NOTES OR DIGITAL FILES, or disc plus digital files. If you are the the first to email me about a specific package (you can buy more than one) I will email you back indicating that you are first in line and from there YOU HAVE 24HRS FROM THE TIME I SEND YOU THE EMAIL TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE (payment instructions will be included). IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THE PURCHASE IN 24HRS I WILL GO TO THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE. ALL PACKAGES ARE SOLD ON A  FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.

I apologize for the stern tone of this page, but I just want these gone quickly and without any fuss.

If you have any questions please email at rod@unitedtaps.com

ONE TIME ONLY FIRE SALE

PACKAGE 1

Large Adv-Beginner Bundle

$50 Disc Only

$60 Disc + Digital Files

PACKAGE 2

Large Adv-Beginner Bundle

$50 Disc Only

$60 Disc + Digital Files

PACKAGE 3

Large Beginner Bundle

(The Complete 315 Dictionary is included on DVD separately because the Large Bundle below it used a Data Disc for the dictionary instead of DVD).

$50 Disc Only

$60 Disc + Digital Files

PACKAGE 4

-Practice 315

-Beginner Lessons 1-12

-Workout Level 1

-Adv-Beginner Lessons 1-12

-Workout Level 2

-Intermediate Lessons 1-12

-Workout Level 3

-Int-Adv Lessons 1-18

-Workout Level 4

-Intermediate Pullbacks

-Int-Adv Special Skills

-Original Music Bundle

-Pheonix Music Bundle

$160 Disc Only

$180 Disc + Digital Files

PACKAGE 5

-315 Bundle

-Beginner Lessons 1-12

-Adv-Beginner Lessons 1-12

-Intermediate Lessons 1-12

-Int-Adv Lessons 1-18

-Original Music Bundle

-Pheonix Music Bundle

$160 Disc Only

$180 Disc + Digital Files

PACKAGE 6

-Small Beginner Bundle

-Small Adv-Beg Bundle

-Small Intermediate Bundle

-Small Int-Adv Bundle

$125 Disc Only

$145 Disc + Digital Files

PACKAGE 7

-Large Beginner Bundle

-Large Adv-Beg Bundle

-Large Intermediate Bundle

-Large Int-Adv Bundle

$225 Disc Only

$245 Disc + Digital Files

PACKAGE 8

CHOREOGRAPHY

-In The Mood (Beg)

-Djemborita (Beg)

-Serengeti (Beg)

-The Duke (Adv-Beg)

-Simply Sticks (Adv-Beg)

-Sweet Feet (Adv-Beg)

-Take The A Train (Adv-Beg)

-Can’t Stop the Feeling (Int)

-Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy (Int)

-Well Being (Int)

-Hats Off (Int)

-Nantucket Remix (Int)

-Just Tappin’ (Int)

-12 Feet of Rhythm (Int-Adv)

-Puttin’ On The Ritz (Int-Adv)

-Can’t Stop the Feeling (Int-Adv)

-Acapella (Int-Adv)

-Sticks & Stomps (Int-Adv)

-Sorry (Int-Adv)

-Djemborita (Adv)

-Sticks & Biscuits (Adv)

-The Fury of Elise (Adv)

-Sing Sing Sing (Adv)

$400 Disc Only

$500 Disc + Digital Files

PACKAGE 0

-Beginner Lessons 1-12

-Adv-Beginner Lessons 1-12

-Workout Level 1

-Workout Level 2

$50 Disc Only

$60 Disc + Digital Files

White Square

TOP

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD